Click the link above for an informational Video
We would like to do our best to make the delivery of your Grandview Building as easy as possible. Please read these tips for delivery and contact your sales representative with any additional questions.
- The driver needs six (6) feet of clearance on at least three sides for the mule to get in and out during placement of your building. This includes 6 feet from fences or trees that might obstruct the placement of your shed.
- We ask that you do not make the pad higher than two inches. With a 2 inch or higher step, we are unable to lift the building high enough to place it with our equipment. We prefer the pad be flush with the ground. However, if you need a pad higher than 2 inches, please be prepared to create a gradual incline or ramp with dirt or rock.
- Class five rock or crushed concrete is the best for a packed pad. River rock is not a good fit as the mule wheels will not roll over it. We are unable to move our mule around on sand.
- The driver cannot push the building into place on pads that are not concrete or tar. The skids will dig into the pad on the opposite end from the mule in most cases.
- Please do not dig your pad in lower than the surrounding area. The mule’s forks are not designed to back out from under the building at an angle because of the notch on the end of forks.
- It is a good idea to pre-check the ground in the area where we will be bringing the building. Please check the path we will need to take for softness or wetness. In most cases, our machine should not harm your grass if it is dry.
- When the building is up on the wheels for placement, we need 14’ of square height clearance to safely move the building. Please check tree branches, power, electrical, and cable lines prior to delivery.
- Driveways and roadways should be checked for width prior to delivery. The driver needs at least one foot on each side of the building and more for curves (especially on longer buildings). Please also take into consideration the flow of traffic on your roadways. In most cases, our driver needs more than a single lane to properly unload your building on the street while maintaining the flow of traffic. When in doubt, call us to assess your area.
- During snowy months we can still deliver buildings but only if the snow is moved. The site for the building should be scraped to the ground especially if leveling may be needed. Leveling is $95.00 per hour, as needed, above our free delivery specifications.